Angels and Demons

0
This is the first book written by Dan Brown (he wrote The Da Vinci Code) and I was a little surprised to see how interesting it was. This is easily the best book I've read in a long time (partly due to the fact I haven't read any books in a long time).

After seeing how good this book was, I'll surely now read his other books. Right now I'm reading Deception Point, and I'm going through that book even faster than Angels and Demons.

Eventually, I'll get around to reading The Da Vinci Code, but with the Da Vinci Code movie coming out soon I'll probably see it before I read it.

I won't give anything away, but only to say that Angels and Demons is a great book, and very entertaining read...

Ryan's Rating (out of 5):

What my ratings mean...

Post a Comment

0Comments

Respond to this post...

Post a Comment (0)